Monday, June 29, 2015

Month of June...Baptisms/Elder Gonzales


June 29, 2015

Hey guys,

So, I'm about to hit the year mark but just to let you know that yes, I did receive my package and I did not have the patience to wait. I have photos but I don't have much time to upload them today. This week we had had our conference in Temuco with Elder G., the President of the Area down here in South America and we had a 2 hour capacitacion with him in regards with how we should be teaching and helping our investigators to keep commitments and how if they're not keeping commitments then they truly are not repenting of their sins. It was a great conference and we all had a great time. 
    
Today we went to a part of our sector that was an old well for pulling up cement mixture and it was really cool because its like a cliff in the lake and how it just drops off into a huge precipice without end, it feels like. It was really cool to see it and explore today.

As well we had 5 people in church today which was awesome and our investigator H. is going to be baptize this week and I'm going to effect the ordinance so it'll be cool as my first baptism out here. I can't wait for all the great stuff that'll happen down here in Loncoche. We've got a family of 3 L., S., and their son, J. and they truly want the church of God that was made for their family. It's just perfect that we have them.

       Well that's all and just want to let you guys know that I love you all,

                                          Elder Haynes 


June 15, 2015

Dropbox video, no email.


June 8, 2015

It's crazy to think that the kids are out of school right now and it's blistering hot down there. Up here it's Freezing cold with a nice little bit of rain on the side. Oh also mom if you haven't sent the package i would ask you to send me up some gel insoles for my shoes up here in chile they don't know what a shoe sole isso i would like to have a pair or two. No i would definitely like to come back to chile or I didnt know if you guys wanted to come and pick me so it would be easuier on you then we could all fly back together. I would just like to show you guys about everything down here in Chile and just how awesome it is. I want to come back to Chile but whichever of the two ways is up to you guys. Don't have much time mom but just know that I love you guys so much. 


June 1, 2015

Hey Guys,

    So today is the day of Cambios and it looks like I stay here with my comp Elder G., still down here in Loncoche., So I made a good video that I thought could help you guys get a good grasp of what's going on down here in Loncoche and my zone Nueva Tolten. This week we found a really good new investigador and his name is H. He's totally open to learning more about the Gospel. He has a Book Of Mormon right now and enjoys reading it, He truly wants to know if it's a book of God and is willing to try to find out. He came to the Church this week and we have a baptismal date set for him on the 20th of June so he can be baptized that day. We've also got a family who's starting to learn the Gospel and they're great because they only live 20 feet from the chapel so it should be easier to attend church. Right now, we're trying to focus on raising the church attendance in Loncoche a little more so that we can have a little more fire. We've been getting a few more new callings which will help the Branch grow and really get it's gears started turning. Also, I wanted to ask you guys if you could send me some music by a group called Nashville Tribute Band because I can listen to them out here as well and they're awesome! I hope everything is going great up there in little old Florida and that it's not missing me to much. Love you guys and always hope for the best.

                                             Elder Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment