Monday, August 18, 2014

1st Week in Concepcion

Arrival in Concepcion Chile

August 12, 2014

Hey Guys,

Don't have enough time but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm here in Chile and I'm all good i get to get my new companion tomorrow and my new P-day is on Monday, so look for my emails then. I wish I had more time to write but we have to get some training done and then we go over to hotel for one night of relaxation then it's crazy. Love you guys and I hope everything is good. 

Elder Haynes 


* Note  President and Sister Bluth write a blog about their day to day adventures with the incredible missionaries serving in the Concepcion South Mission. Check out what she has to say about this hectic day saying farewell to 29 and welcoming the arrival of 30 new missionaries.

New Companion and First Area


August 18, 2014

Hey!!!

Elder Haynes and Elder M.
Everything's great here in Chile! I'm in the south sector of the Mission. It's a little cold here and it would be nice to get a new coat, but not this year because it's coming to an end and we're heading into Spring and I'm not worried about it. I've got a Wal-Mart here but it's known as Lider so that's funny, I thought. I can grab anything I need pretty much there. My comps name is Elder M. and he's from Lima Peru so he's been a great help with the Spanish and everything. The first week has been great and I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to be here and serve in this amazing Area. Love You and just want you to know that I'm doing great.

Love, Elder Haynes



No comments:

Post a Comment