Monday, April 20, 2015

The Book of Mormon Is Key To Everything


Hey Guys,

     So this week we have cambios. My companion Elder O. goes off to Cunco which is in the zone of Temuco. This week alot has happened. We had a conference through Satelite transmision with Elder Oaks and we were able to hear him talk about something that is extremely close to me and that is prayer. He told us that if our investigators aren't praying they will never recieve a witness of the Book of Mormon. It's true, without the Book of Mormon in my life I don't know where I'd be right now. The Book of Mormon is key to everything because if it's true then it signifies everything else we believe is true, but if not it means we are the biggest liars in the world. Me personally, I'd prefer to be telling the truth and so I know through personal revelation that the Book Of Mormon is true and that God is not dead! He is real and everyone has the chance to know it as well. Modern day revelation is real and God does speak to His children and always will speak to us in our times of need. Remember if you have doubts to read and pray. Those are the two most important things to do. I love you guys and always will, Keep up the good work and stay strong as always.
                                  Love Elder Haynes

P.S. I can get the winter stuff I need here in Chile and I have no idea how much it will cost and that's great about the money be cause I'm a little bit on the broke side with all the traveling we've had to do. I think in total I'll need $200 because I have a rain jacket, but do need a sleeping bag and another big suitcase my last one broke on the way up here.

Thanks mom and my comp wanted to say to you that he loved the package. Also, the other package that we thought got robbed wasn't, just retained because of the beef jerky, so I recommend from now on that you don't send beef jerky. I love you mom and thanks for everything you do just know that you are awesome and it's difficult to send videos because internet speed down here is super slow and not nearly as good as the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment