Monday, April 27, 2015

Short and sweet, video in Dropbox

Hi Mom, 

I just kinda wrote dad an update. Elder Gonzalez from the Area Presidency is coming to our mission so we had to fill out like a 20 minute cuestionaire that took forever. I've uploaded a video to dropbox and hope you like it. I haven't gotten the package yet but it's on it's way, it's in Concepcion right now so I'll get it in the next few weeks. I already got my other package which was awesome by the way and I can't wait for the Hobbit one. 

Don't have any details yet for Mother's Day, but it'll probably be somewhere from 5- 8 our time, I think. My new comp is awesome! He's from California and he knows both Spanish and English. It's been great as a DL. it's not difficult. I don't have any time to relax, just verifying with everyone and making sure that the District is good and obedient and baptizing. Hey dad, I had a question, were you ever like a DL or ZL in the mission or not. just a question? We had a couple of Volcano explosions and everything, but were pretty protected here in Loncoche because it's a big valley. Love You dad and I'll have Mothers Day info next week. Hope all is well up there in Florida and you guys enjoyed your vacation up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment