Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Return and Report

September 8, 2014


This picture was taken inside
 the house we share with Elder Y. and Elder S.
We traveled to Concepcion for Return and Report today, that’s why I’m emailing late. It’s just to make sure we know all the rules and that our trainers are doing everything they can. I got to see all my MTC buddies which was awesome and I got to see my old comp Elder Clay. We were able to share some stories about our last four weeks. We've decided to have a reunion back in Utah a year after we get back, so we’ll see how that works out.

I talked to Hermana P today and they're going to let me know when I can get scheduled for an eye exam. It will probably be in Concepcion since that’s where they have a lot of medical contacts. I will let you know how much it is as well, so that way we’re all squared away.

It's all right about mailing the package later. Hopefully Maddie will see what I asked her to include in it and have it ready by then. I'd love to get my patriarchal blessing and if you guys could get that it would be amazing. I haven't gotten any dear elders yet but we’ll see how long it takes. My week has been packed.

Hey guys I also got some new pajamas that you guys might like so......what do you think? Everyone’s got a set of pajamas we’ve got Wolverine, Iron Man, and the Joker so were going to have some epic battle scenes with them. Lol.       

I had a great lesson with an inactive member this week whose wife was really strong in the church, but after she died they stopped coming. I shared with him D&C122:7-8 which is just awesome to read when we have hard challenges in our life. I think he really felt the spirit and he’s trying to get through this difficult time as well.  I want you guys to know that I love you and hope that the family is safe and staying strong.

                             Love Elder Haynes 
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment