Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Most Fulfilling Week of My Life

Hey guys!
So, this week has been one of the most fulfilling in all of my life. We had interviews with Presidente Bluth last Friday and he has helped me out with so many things in my life and I'm so grateful for his example as our Mission President. He and Hermana Bluth are such great examples for us (not to mention Hermana Bluth's cooking is amazing). They are constantly receiving revelation and trying all they can to help us and for that I am so grateful.
 
This week we had Stake Conference and we got to assist with the Saturday session for the Mission Work where Presidente and Hermana Bluth came and spoke as well. The next day they were talking about the missionaries and how they need the help of the members because without the members the mission work is nothing. Presidente used the analogy of M&M's and the actual meaning of M&M's are Members & Missionaries and how when they work together - it's an amazingly sweet candy.
 
I haven't got a lot of letters lately and I don't know exactly what's going on at home and in the Ward. Oh, and what do you mean Clayton got married! I left for three months and Bam that came out of nowhere, Lol. Anyways, besides those bombs what else is going on in Ocala 2 and in Florida. I know you guys are getting the cold right now which I'm missing. I love you guys and hope that everything's great up there.
                                                                       Love, Elder Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment