Monday, March 16, 2015

Pumped and excited to get to work in my new area

Hey Guys,

 So I'm letting you know what going on down here. I had my cambio last week so I got transferred from Los Angeles to the most Southern part of the Mission, it's a city called Loncoche and my new comp is Elder O. and he's from Columbia/Spain. He's got  about 16-17 months in the mission so he's got some time under his belt. I'm super pumped to be out here and I feel like I'm going to love being here and teaching the people, they all seem super nice and I'm just excited to be able have a change and get to work. I've got something uploading for Ammon so I hope he likes it. It looks like we write  here, about 10-10:30 in the morning is when we start. I hope everything's going great up there for you guys in Florida and that all is well. I love you all and am always praying for you.

                                             Love Elder Haynes

New videos from Elder Haynes posted  https://www.facebook.com/serena.Haynes or Tmans' facebook page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment